Thursday 10 November 2011

"The Old Theater was empty..."

The old theater was empty. I felt alone and I was alone. It was silent and cold. It was dim and I was lost. Im not sure if the building was empty but I felt nervous as if I wasnt alone. Suddenly the theater doors creaked open and I turned to see who was there. It was man, he looked lost as well. He was tall, black hair and wearing a long black coat. I got a shiver. As I waited for him to say something, he started slowly walking down the aisle toward me. Standing on the stage, I said "who are you?" and he started walking faster. I slowly started moving toward the opposite side of the stage and worked my way down the stairs. He cut arcoss the front row and was now running after me as I ran up the aisle towards the double doors of the theater. I swung open the door and bolted out. Before I could stop myself, I saw that the movie theater lobby was packed with people. I could smell the popcorn, and see little kids running around. I heard the arcade games ringing and dinging. There were staff standing at all the theater doors like usual, and people walking into all the theaters getting ready for their movie. I just stood there and looked around. I wasnt sure what had just happened. I looked behind me and there was no one there. I thought to my self, what if this man had caught me in the theater, what would he have done? Did that even just happen? I was tempted to go back into the theather and see if that man was in there, see if the theather was empty. But I left instead, I didnt know what to think..

No comments:

Post a Comment