Wednesday 9 November 2011

Treated Text

My treated text isnt very long, but it was kind of difficult to make it long with only a little page out of a book, while making it into a different "text". I thought this assignment would of been easy at first, but once i got started it was more difficult. I did enjoy it because it was like putting a puzzle together. The original page didnt make much sense to me when i read it, but as soon as i saw the word paris and painting, an image appeared in my head, and a story came to me. From there it was a little easier to put the words together, but still hard to try and make the text longer than just one line. The ending i put together is a bit confusing, but leaves enough room for you to make sense of it in your own way and decide what you think is happening to the painter.

The painter of paris had to flee to England. It is remarkable his art remained unchanged. Engaged to his beautiful friend, whose eyes read the editorials of Vanity Fair. T.G. Bowels saw his position gradually altered and he put more and more motives through the siege of Paris for all his dandyism and the complacency of his paintings.

No comments:

Post a Comment